Workplace Mental Health Symposium
07 - 08 September 2023
Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association
The Workplace Mental Health Symposium is an annual event hosted by the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association, with the aim of providing psychologically safe wokplaces for all employees. The event brings together experts in leadership, human resources, stress management, workplace wellness and behaviour and organisational culture to share their framework for developing mentally healthy workplaces. Learn more how the best in the sector are creating integrated approaches to workplace mental health practices.
This year the theme is ‘Championing change – new and emerging approaches in Workplace Mental Health’. Speakers presentations will explore:
- Environmental design and the impact on mental health
- Initiatives Supporting Good Mental Health at Work
- Leadership and Culture in mental health wellness in the workplace
- Regulations, Best Practice and Case Studies
- Corporations – large Businesses
- Small to Medium Businesses
Speak to the eMHPrac team or pick up some of our resources at our trade booth.
Don’t miss our Director Heidi Sturk’s presentation on leveraging evidence-based digital solutions for Employee Wellbeing.