STOP Domestic Violence Conference
27 - 29 November 2023
Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association
The STOP Domestic Violence Conference is an annual event hosted by ther Australia and New Zealand Mental Health Association to explore the current issues facing the sector and brainstorm new initiatives to make our communities safer and work towards the goal of eradicating domestic, family and sexual violence.
This year the theme is ‘The generation that ends Domestic Violence: It’s everyone’s responsibility’ exploring the topics like:
- Exploring the intersection of domestic violence
- Bridging the gaps in elder abuse
- Abuse within under-represented communities
- Law, justice and systemic reforms
- Sectoral developments
- Domestic violence and our community
- Men and masculinities
- Game changers: what’s new and emerging in the sector?
- Digital platforms role in DV
Speak to the eMHPrac team or pick up some of our resources at our trade booth.
Don’t miss out on eMHPrac team member Carol Purtell’s presentation on ‘navigating online support for domestic violence and mental health’.