Social and Emotional Wellbeing Forum
28 February 2023 - 03 March 2023
The 6th Social and Emotional Wellbeing Forum is an annual event bringing together the mental health and SEWB community to develop strategies and track the rising rate of mental health concerns amongst young people. This forum will focus on the importance of recovery along with prevention and intervention, as well as to rethink, improvise and provide mental health service delivery for men, vulnerable groups and Indigenous Elders in community.
This year the theme is ‘Rethinking and reshaping service delivery for an improved mental health sector’. More than 40 speakers will discuss:
- Seamless integration, collaboration and delivery of mental health services.
- Improving the cultural competency within the mental health system to better engage with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Tackle the stigma and come other to prevent suicide.
- Implement strategies to overcome substance abuse and addictions.
- Develop service models suited for mental health and wellbeing for vulnerable people.
Speak to the eMHPrac and WellMob teams or pick up some of our resources at our trade booth.