Rural Mental Health Conference
08 - 10 November 2023
Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association
The Rural Mental Health Conference is an annual event exploring the now and the future of mental health prevention and treatment in our rural communities. The conference explores real issues impacting rural communities and solutions to overcome these obstacles and improve mental health and wellbeing, creating a positive path towards greater prevention and treatment of mental health.
This year the theme is ‘Justice and equity: Issues and solutions for Rural and Remote Mental Health’ exploring the topics like:
- Supporting the social and emotional wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and communities.
- Inclusive practice
- Social, emotional and cultural determinants of mental health
- Communities driving solutions and engagement
- Future of rural and remote mental health
- New and innovative approaches to care
- Mental health workforce
Speak to the eMHPrac team or pick up some of our resources at our trade booth.
Don’t miss out on eMHPrac Director Heidi Sturk’s presentation on ‘Finding human connection amidst the digtial mental health revolution’ and WellMob Director David Edwards’s presentation on ‘Exploring the WellMob website: a digital library of wellbeing tools for health workforce and Mob’.