Frontline Mental Health Conference
06 - 07 March 2023
Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association
The Frontline Mental Health Conference is an annual event hosted by the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association, connecting leaders and managers in police, fire, defense, rescue, and emergency services. The event aims to unite frontline leaders from each sector to discover new ways to provide tailored care for their workers and improve frontline mental health.
This year speakers will discuss key challenges to create solutions to advance the health and wellbeing of frontline workers by exploring 5 learning streams:
- Thinking inside and outside the box – diversity in treatment model
- Self-care and burn out for frontline workers
- The first responders’ family – a central plot in the script
- Developing and maintaining a mentally well workforce
- Upskilling frontline workers
Speak to the eMHPrac team or pick up some of our resources at our trade booth.
Don’t miss our Directory Heidi Sturk’s presentation on Upskilling Frontline Workers about Online Mental Health Resources.