Child and Adolescent Mental Health Conference
18 - 20 March 2024
Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association
The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Conference is an annual event hosted by the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association to create and share advanced mental health outcomes for all children and adolescents. Over three day attendees will:
- Address key mental and emotional health challenges facing children and adolescents now and plan for a bright future.
- Support mental health professionals and emerging workers in the field by providing access to networking opportunities and a high level of professional development.
- Provide a platform for government policy and initiatives to update, inform and seek feedback for the people who are delivering the services in the community.
- Encourage multi-sectoral collaboration and create an engaging space for knowledge sharing, and learning opportunities.
The year the presentations will cover a range of topics including:
- Amplifying Voices: Empowering young people’s meaningful participation in decision-making and advocacy.
- Digital Duality: Exploring the benefits and challenges for toady’s youth.
- Student mental health – building multidisciplinary team approaches with schools and families.
- Emerging issues – and how to respond collaboratively and swiftly across the sector.
- Supporting the social and emotional wellbeing of First Nations, Torres Strait Islander, Māori and Pasifika families and communities.
- Celebrating Differences: Fostering diversity and inclusion among young people.
Speak to the eMHPrac team or pick up some of our resources at our trade booth.