23rd International Mental Health Conference
05 - 07 September 2022
Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association
The International Mental Health Conference is a world-class forum for you to collaborate and national and international mental health leaders, while gaining tools to improve your approach to client care.
During the International Mental Health Conference attendees will:
- Address key challenges facing mental health and the emerging workforce.
- Discover the latest in policy and practice reform.
- Gain a greater understanding of international and national prevention and early intervention projects.
- Cross examine opportunities and challenges in mental health services and support.
- Identify mental health care gaps, and how to bridge them.
- Explore lessons learned in pivoting during and post-disaster.
- Hear from lived-experience speakers, and discover how we can use insight to co-design and improve services and support.
This year the theme is ‘Coming Together to Shape the Future: Positivity, Resilience and Optimism’.
Participate in our workshop on utilising digital mental health for prevention and early intervention, presented by Heidi Sturk, Dr Tania McMahon and Dr Jan Orman.
Find out more and register here https://anzmh.asn.au/imhc-2022