About ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan app
The ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan app was developed by Suicide Call Back Service to provide a step-by-step guide to creating a suicide safety plan which users can edit and share with their supporters at any time. Designed as a self-managed resource that can be adopted as part of a coping strategy, providing a reminder for users of reasons to live, and connect them with people and services that can help during tough times.
The ReMinder app includes:
- Access to helplines and emergency service numbers
- Create a ‘team’ of personal support contacts
- Store favourite images
- Change the ReMinder theme for a calming influence
- K10 questionnaire to determine to what extent you have experienced depression or anxiety over the past month
- Latest tweets from the Suicide Call Back Service for further information and advice on suicide safety
Who is the ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan app for?
The ReMinder app is for anyone experiencing suicidal thoughts or depression, who feel low and need a pre-planned strategy to keep themselves safe.
Is there a cost to use the ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan app?
There is no cost to use the ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan app.
How to access the ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan app
The ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan app is available for both Apple and Android smartphones via:
- App Store Download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/reminder-app/id1407116715?ls=1
- Google Play Store Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thebigcanvas.reminder