About No to Violence
No to Violence specialises in effective, evidence-informed interventions for men using domestic and family violence. They offer support to change abusive and violent behaviour through telephone counselling, information and and referral service.
Who is No to Violence for?
No to Violence targets men using domestic and family violence. This service is also for individuals seeking information on behalf of male partners, friends or family members.
Is there a cost to use No to Violence?
There is no cost to use No to Violence.
How to access No to Violence’s services
Anyone across Australia seeking to take responsibility for their violent behaviour or seek information on behalf of a loved one can access No to Violence via:
- Call 1300 76 491
No to Violence Evidence Base
No to Violence participates regularly in research across the family violence sector and academia. This includes:
- ANROWS Perpetrator Intervention Stream
- Fathers who use violence: Options for safe practice where there is ongoing contact with children – Australian Institute of Family Studies, Child Family Community Australia, June 2017
- Pathways towards accountability: RMIT Centre for Innovation Justice, November 2016
- Project Mirabal – Australian Domestic and Family Violence Clearinghouse, 2013
- Opportunities for early intervention – RMIT Centre for Innovation Justice, March 2015
Read more of No to Violence’s evidence base at https://ntv.org.au/about-family-violence/the-evidence-base/