About GambleAware NSW
GambleAware NSW is a NSW government initiative made possible by the Responsible Gambling Fund managed by Liquor & Gaming NSW.
GambleAware is one of many measures managed by Liquor & Gaming NSW to ensure a safe and responsible gambling environment for the people of NSW.
GambleAware NSW provides:
- 24/7 availability of brief phone counselling and referral
- Self-help information, quizzes and links to additional support
- An online forum and ‘Real Stories’ to connect with others
Who is GambleAware NSW for?
While developed for the people of NSW, GambleAware NSW is for anyone who may have a gambling problem, or for anyone who is concerned about someone’s gambling behaviour.
Is there a cost to use GambleAware NSW?
How to access GambleAware NSW’s services
GambleAware NSW can be accessed via:
- The GambleAware NSW website – https://www.gambleaware.nsw.gov.au/
- 24 hour telephone support (1800 858 858)