About Gambling Help NSW
Gambling Help NSW is a NSW government initiative made possible by the Responsible Gambling Fund managed by Liquor & Gaming NSW.
Gambling Help is one of many measures managed by Liquor & Gaming NSW to ensure a safe and responsible gambling environment for the people of NSW.
Gambling Help NSW provides:
- 24/7 availability of brief phone counselling and referral
- Self-help information, quizzes and links to additional support
- An online forum and ‘Real Stories’ to connect with others
Who is Gambling Help NSW for?
While developed for the people of NSW, Gambling Help NSW is for anyone who may have a gambling problem, or for anyone who is concerned about someone’s gambling behaviour.
Is there a cost to use Gambling Help NSW?
How to access Gambling Help NSW’s services
Gambling Help NSW can be accessed via:
- The Gambling Help NSW website – https://www.responsiblegambling.nsw.gov.au/home/gambling-help
- 24 hour telephone support (1800 858 858)