About Carer Coach
Carer Coach is a free online training series developed by Arafmi to help carers and people caring for a friend or family member with a mental illness navigate the NDIS. This series brings together information from a range of quality NDIS resources for mental health carers, and knowledge from frontline workers. The training course organising this information into 5 modules exploring:
- A brief introduction to the NDIS and mental illness
- Making an NDIS application
- Getting ready for the planning meeting
- Supporting someone to make the most of their NDIS plan
- Preparing for a plan review
Who is Carer Coach for?
Carer Coach is for any mental health carers and anyone who cares for or about a friend or family member with a psychosocial disability who want to learn more about the NDIS.
Is there a cost to use Carer Coach?
There is no cost to use Carer Coach.
How to access Carer Coach
Carer Coach can be accessed online at https://carercoach.com.au/.