This guide provides a comprehensive index of Australian, evidence-based digital mental health resources.
The eMHPrac Guide to Digital Mental Health Resources provides a useful overview of various Australian online programs, apps, crisis helplines and information sites. All listed programs have been developed by credible sources, such as the Australian Government, universities, and national non-government organisations.
The Guide is reviewed and updated twice annually. While we endeavour to keep all information as up-to-date as possible, occasionally there may be out-of-date inclusions or omissions. If you notice any listed programs or links that are no longer in service, please let us know via our Contact Us form.
For ease of use, the Guide is separated into the following sections:
- Crisis Services
- Services by Diagnosis:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Physical Health Problems
- Substance Use & Addictive Behaviours
- Suicide Prevention
- Services by Specialist Target Group:
- Carers Services
- Child and Youth Services
- Indigenous and Other Cultural Services
- LGBTI Services
- Older Adult Services
- Parenting Services
- Veteran Services
- Services by Delivery Mode:
- Online Peer Support (Moderated)
- Online Programs: Self-Directed
- Online Programs: Therapist/Coach-Assisted
- Telephone & Online Counselling
- Information Sites
Comments are closed.