Support during COVID-19 with Australian, government-funded online, telephone and app-based mental health services.
What is covered in this factsheet?
This factsheet provides a brief introduction to a range of Australian, evidence-based, free, and low-cost digital mental health resources to help manage mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The types of digital resources suggested include:
- Free phone and online counselling services, including crisis services.
- Online programs and websites providing up-to-date information and targeted treatment for mental health issues.
- Apps providing useful skills and strategies.
- Resources designed specifically for young people or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- Moderated forums for peer-support.
Who should use this factsheet?
This factsheet is designed for clinicians to use, whether as a resource to share or as a reference guide. However, anyone is welcome to use or share this resource.
You may like to email or share this factsheet directly with clients who you feel could benefit from digital mental health resources.
Otherwise, you may like to keep this factsheet handy as a reference guide for suitable digital mental health resources.
Please feel free to share this resource widely.
Current as at 12 August 2021.
Comments are closed.