A brochure about the government-funded MindSpot Clinic.
This is a brochure about the government-funded MindSpot Clinic (available for download on the right-hand side).
The MindSpot Clinic provides free assessment and treatment to Australians experiencing anxiety and depression.
MindSpot delivers services remotely, which means people can conveniently access assessment and treatment online. They can also refer you to local services that help.
MindSpot Clinic Services
Screening Assessment and Recommendations
- Mindspot provide online and telephone assessments. These assessments help individuals to understand their symptoms and about the different treatment options available. MindSpot will send individuals a summary of their results and send copies to any health professionals they nominate.
MindSpot Clinic Treament Courses
- The Wellbeing Course (for stress, anxiety and depression in adults 26-65 years of age)
- The Wellbeing Plus Course (for stress, anxiety and depression in adults 60+ years of age)
- The Mood Mechanic Course (for stress, anxiety and depression in adults 18-25 years of age)
- The Pain Course (for people with chronic pain)
- The OCD Course
- The PTSD Course
- The Indigenous Wellbeing Course
Comments are closed.