SayWhen is a website which provides information and resources to help people make decisions about their drinking, whatever those decisions might be. SayWhen is designed to help those who wish to make a change with their drinking get started. The website provides tools to calculate how many drinks the user has consumed, how their drinking compares to others and if they're at risk, how much of a problem alcohol is in their life, tools to help make a change, tips and advice to stay in control of alcohol, and the option to create a drinking profile to examine drinking patterns.
Who is SayWhen for?
SayWhen is for any Australian who drinks alcohol, no matter how much or how often. It's for people who:
- only drink a little bit now and then and want to make sure they're drinking safely
- don't drink often, but who worry they may be overdoing it when they do
- drink regularly and want to think more about their use of alcohol
- have already decided they need to cut back, and are looking for some help and information
- are concerned about someone else's drinking and would like some information
Is there a cost to use SayWhen?
How to access SayWhen's services
Registration is required to access the personal Drinking Profile, however all other tools do not require registration.