The MindSpot Clinic is a free national service for Australian adults with stress, worry, anxiety, low mood or depression. MindSpot provides mental health Screening Assessments and Treatment Courses, and can also assist people to find other local services that can help.
MindSpot's programs include:
- Wellbeing Course: assists adults aged 18-64 manage worry, stress, anxiety and low mood
- Wellbeing Plus Course: assists adults aged 60+ manage worry, stress, anxiety and low mood
- Mood Mechanic Course: assists young adults aged 18-25 manage depression and anxiety
- PTSD Course: assists adults manage symptoms relating to a previous traumatic event
- OCD Course: assists adults manage symptoms relating to obsessions and compulsions
- Indigenous Wellbeing Course: assists Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adults aged 18+ manage depression and anxiety
Who is MindSpot for?
Intended users of all MindSpot programs must be aged 18 years or over.
Is there a cost to use MindSpot?
How to access MindSpot's service
To register, users are required to complete an online screening assessment. Prior to this, patients are asked to create a username, password, and to provide an email address and telephone number (optional).
MindSpot Research and Evaluation
All of MindSpot's programs have previously undergone clinical trials at the eCentreClinic to ensure their efficacy.
For more information regarding these research trials, visit: eCentreClinic: Our Results