MensLine Australia is the national telephone and online support, information, and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns. The service is available from anywhere in Australia and is staffed by professional counsellors, experienced in men’s issues. Through their dedicated counselling services, available through a range of modalities, MensLine provides:
- A safe and private place to talk about concerns;
- Confidential, anonymous and non-judgmental support;
- Coaching and practical strategies for managing personal relationship concerns;
- Relevant information and linkage to other appropriate services and programs as required.
Who is MensLine for?
MensLine Australia is for all men and all types of relationships. In particular it is for:
- Men who want to better manage a primary relationship difficulty and enhance an existing relationship with their wives, partners, children, work colleagues or anyone else in their lives;
- Men who have concerns about being a dad and want to improve their parenting skills;
- Men who are dealing with a separation or family breakdown and would like some support to manage this critical time appropriately;
- Men who have concerns about emotional wellbeing or anger management issues;
- Men who are dealing with family violence;
- Anyone who is worried about a male family member, partner or friend;
- Professionals working with men with family or relationship difficulties.
Is there a cost to use MensLine?
Calls from a landline will be charged the cost of a local call. Calls from mobiles will be charged a higher rate. There is no cost to use the online services.
How to access MensLine's services
MensLine can be accessed via: